This fact sheet guides primary care practices to set priorities for areas in which to improve quality and for the work needed to achieve these goals. Primary care is recognized as a critical element of a high quality health system it is primary care providers such as family doctors and nurse practitioners that ontarians rely on for their general health and well being. Agency for healthcare research and quality advancing excellence in health care wwwahrqgov engaging primary care practices in quality improvement. Patient safety and quality improvement in primary care 5 summary this consultation paper has been prepared as the first phase of a program of work to
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.